2017 eDiscovery Case Law Update
Join Logikcull and a panel of experts for lessons and best practices to be learned from the most important eDiscovery cases -- and debacles -- of the year. Seven cases will be featured. Come for the hardcore precedence. Stay for the surprise bonus lessons. Michael Simon and Timothy Lohse will host.
Featured cases include:
- Fischer v. Forrest - Boilerplate objections create havoc
- Morgan Hill Concerned Parents Ass'n - If at first you don't produce correctly, try try again.
- Harleysville Ins. Co. v. Holding Funeral Home - Hitting 'reply all' to the entire internet = privilege waiver
- Solo v. UPS Co. - Proportionality is here, finally.
- Shawe v. Elting - Bad conduct draws bad sanctions...